Sports And Cultural Activity
Kali Mandir is the cultural Hub centre in South Delhi. On account of a well equipped hall with a seating capacity of 150 spectators and its eye catching ambience, Individual and Organisations look forward for Kali Mandir Prangan for holding their Cultural Programmes. Regular Programmes are organised at Nataji Subhas Hall such as:
- Celebration of Naba Barsha (Bengali Poila Baisakh), Rabindra Jayanti and Barsha Mangal.
- Birthday celebrations of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar, Rishi Aurobindo, Thakur Sri Sri Ramakrishna, Sri Sri Maa Sarada, Swami Vivekananda and Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose.
- Arranges exchange of Cultural Artists from different states and region for varieties of programme.
- Arranges four days cultural programmes by selected Artists during Durga Puja.
- Emphasis are given more on local talents for their exposure. Similar programmes are also arranged by prominent artists on other public puja days.
- Organises Children's day in the month of January. The programme is for the children and by the children. A platform is provided to them to expose their hidden talents. The programme is conducted by children themselves.
- Netaji Subhash hall is set to organise regular religious discourses by different religious and philanthropic organisations.
- Cultural Division felicitats two Bengali dignitaries, who have excelled in different fields, every year as “Gunijan”
- Organises Annual Sports in January every year.